We cordially invite you to join us for the 2014 World Congress on Unmanned Systems Engineering in Oxford, United Kingdom (30th July - 1st August, 2014). The Congress offers a chance to meet other Unmanned Systems researchers, scientists and business professionals in a relaxing atmosphere.
The 2014 WCUSEng promotes the advancement of the applied science, technology and operation of unmanned systems through the dissemination of cutting-edge research. The Congress provides a forum for researchers, scientists, business professionals and industry representatives World-wide to present the latest innovations and future research directions in Unmanned Systems Engineering.
"Revered as one of the world's great academic
institutions, the University of Oxford
dominates the city skyline. A dense maze of
historic honeystone colleges set around
ivy-clad quadrangles in the heart of the city
features some of England's finest
architecture, together with excellent
museums and a good range of restaurants
that makes Oxford a highly rewarding
The Congress Organising Committee
The 2014 WCUSEng offers four Engineering tracks
The Congress aims to encapsulate a distinctive international flavour. Participants representing 30 to 40 different countries are expected in attendance. The Congress is sponsored by Unmanned Vehicle University (www.uxvuniversity.com) and hosted by the International Journal of Unmanned Systems Engineering (www.ijuseng.com).
Benefits of attending the 2014 WCUSEng
• Researchers, engineers and scientists will be able to communicate their latest research findings.
• The Congress offers various types of Abstract/Paper presentations: oral presentation, e-presentation and
• e-presentations offer delegates who cannot personally attend the Congress the opportunity to have their paper
• Delegates may serve as Session Chairs for their respective sessions.
• Delegates may specify their preferred presentation day.
• Best Presentation Awards are determined by a vote of congress participants and recipients obtain a signed
certificate from Unmanned Vehicle University.
• Accepted peer-reviewed Abstracts and Full Papers will be published online in the Proceedings of the 1st
WCUSEng, hosted by the International Journal of Unmanned Systems Engineering.
• More detailed versions of high-quality full papers from the 2014 WCUSEng will be invited for further review
leading to publication in the International Journal of Unmanned Systems Engineering.
• An excellent opportunity to make business acquaintances and showcase novel industry products.